The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations: Digestive System: Part III - Liver, etc., 2nd Edition
- Put concepts into practice. An exquisite art program that focuses on clarity of presentation with an emphasis on anatomy, pathology, patient presentation, and clinical context.
- Gain a rich, comprehensive overview of the liver, pancreas and biliary tract by seeing classic Netter illustrations side by side with cutting-edge radiologic and laparoscopic images.
- Explore key topics, including tumors of cirrhosis, portal hypertension, pancreatitis, liver lobectomy and transplantation, and cholescystectomy.
- See modern issues in digestive health and disease captured in the visually rich Netter artistic tradition via contributions from artists working in the Netter style.
- Get complete, integrated visual guidance on the hepatobiliary system and pancreas in a single source, from basic sciences and normal anatomy and function through pathologic conditions.
- Benefit from the knowledge of a team of renowned clinicians and scientists.
PART I Upper Digestive Tract
SECTION 1 Overview of Upper Digestive Tract
SECTION 2 Mouth and Pharynx
SECTION 3 Esophagus
SECTION 4 Stomach
PART II Lower Digestive Tract
SECTION 1 Overview of the Lower Digestive Tract
SECTION 2 Small Bowel
SECTION 3 Colon
PART III Liver, Biliary Tract, and Pancreas
SECTION 1 Liver
SECTION 2 Gallbladder and Bile Ducts
SECTION 3 Pancreas
James C Reynolds, MD, Professor of Clinical Medicine, Co-Director, Neurogastroenterology and Motility Program, Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine, University of Pennsylvania