Mosby's Comprehensive Review of Radiography - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 7th Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
Prepare your students for success on the ARRT certification exam! Mosby's Comprehensive Review of Radiography: The Complete Study Guide & Career Planner offers a complete, outline-style review of the major subject areas covered on the ARRT exam in radiography. Each review section is followed by a set of questions relating to that subject area. Three mock ARRT exams are included in the book, and over 1,400 online review questions may be randomly combined to generate a virtually limitless number of practice exams. Not only is this book an ideal study guide for the classroom, it is also an expert resource for making the transition to a radiography career.
- Over 2,400 review questions are provided in the book and online, offering practice in a multiple-choice format similar to the ARRT exam.
- Outline-style review covers the major subject areas covered on the ARRT exam, and helps you focus on the most important information.
- Coverage of digital imaging reflects the increased emphasis of this topic on the Registry exam.
- Career planning advice includes examples of resumes and cover letters, interviewing tips, a look at what employers expect, online submission of applications, salary negotiation, career advancement, and continuing education requirements.
- Online mock exams let you answer more than 1,400 questions in study mode — with immediate feedback after each question, or in exam mode — with feedback only after you complete the entire test.
- Key Review Points are included in every chapter, highlighting the ‘need to know’ content for exam and clinical success.
- Rationales for correct and incorrect answers are included in the appendix.
- Electronic flashcards are available online, to help you memorize formulas, key terms, and other key information.
- Online test scores are date-stamped and stored, making it easy to track your progress.
- UPDATES reflect the latest ARRT exam changes, providing the content that you need to know in order to pass the exam.
- NEW! Image labeling exercises prepare you for the labeling questions on the ARRT exam.
- NEW! Colorful design highlights essential information and makes the text easier to read.
1. Preparation for Review
2. Patient Care
4. Image Production
6. Challenge Tests
7. Career Paths
8. Writing a Professional Resume
9. Interviewing Techniques
10. Employer Expectations
William J. Callaway, MA, RT(R), Radiography Educator, Author, Speaker