Pathophysiology Online for Pathophysiology (Access Code), 8th Edition
Online Course - Access Card
- More than 80 specially created, narrated animations help you to visualize some of the most complex pathophysiologic processes.
- Module pre-tests help you test your knowledge of normal structure and function before alternations in function are introduced.
- Immediate feedback on activities and assignments throughout help to reinforce learning and encourage subject mastery.
- 20 complete modules supplement the textbook and provide experience with application of the material with online activities, animation, interactivity.
- Module Exams measure your progress as soon as you’re completed.
- Case studies throughout encourage development of critical thinking skills and application of knowledge about pathophysiology to real-world situations.
- Rationales for all pre-tests and exams make it easy for you to understand the nature of both correct and incorrect answers.
- Over 600 images including figures, charts and diagrams keep you engaged and strengthen your understanding of the material.
- Narrated algorithms describe complex health and disease processes to help you visualize how reactions progress and interact.
- Guided Reading Assignments make learning and review more effective by allowing you to focus on the most vital content.
- Outlines for each module provide a complete overview of content to help you quickly and conveniently navigate through the course.
- Clear objectives highlight the most important material for each module.
- Further Exploration sections help you review and strengthen your understanding of the content before moving on.
Kathryn L. McCance, MS, PhD, Professor, College of Nursing, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT and Sue E. Huether, MS, PhD, Professor Emeritus, College of Nursing, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT