Anatomy & Physiology - Elsevier E-Book on VitalSource (includes A&P Online course), 10th Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
Most review copies are eBooks – how fast!
A review copy request is most likely to be fulfilled as an eBook on VitalSource rather than a print product, unless no eBook is available. eBooks become available in as little as a few hours. Print products will take between 7 and 10 days to arrive. To request a print copy, please contact the Evolve Support Center
or your Education Solutions Consultant
- Conversational writing style at a 11.7 reading level (the lowest available for 2-semester A&P books) makes text engaging and easy to understand.
- Updated Genetics chapter includes important advancements in that field.
- Updated content on osmosis revised to make it more simple and accurate.
- More than 1,400 full-color photographs and drawings illustrate the most current scientific knowledge and bring difficult concepts to life. Includes a unique color key to show color scheme that is used consistently throughout the book (for example, bones are off white, enzymes are lime green, nucleus is purple).
- Free 1-year access to Netter’s 3D Interactive Anatomy, powered by Cyber Anatomy, a state-of-the-art software program that uses advanced gaming technology and interactive 3D anatomy models to learn and review anatomy.
- UNIQUE! Consistent unifying themes, such as the Big Picture and Cycle of Life sections in each chapter, help you comprehend the interrelation of body systems and how the structure and function of these change in relation to age and development.
- Numerous feature boxes including: Language of Science and Language of Medicine, Mechanisms of Disease, Health Matters, Diagnostic Study, FYI, Sport and Fitness, and Career Choices provide interesting and important sidebars to the main content.
- Quick Check Questions reinforce learning by prompting you to review what you’ve just read.
- Chapter outlines, chapter objectives and study tips begin each chapter.
Kevin T. Patton, PhD, Professor Emeritus, Life Sciences,St. Charles Community College Cottleville, MO Professor of Human Anatomy & Physiology Instruction (HAPI adjunct) Northeast College of Health Sciences Seneca Falls, NY