Anatomy and Physiology Online for Anatomy and Physiology (Access Code), 11th Edition
Online Course - Access Card
With Anatomy and Physiology Online, your students will get more from Patton’s Anatomy & Physiology text! This dynamic online course uses narrated animations, interactive exercises, and assessments to help students master the most important concepts presented in the 11th edition of the textbook. Modules correspond to key chapters in the book, and each includes a set of lessons designed to reinforce understanding of the human body and how it functions. Included with the purchase of a new Patton Anatomy & Physiology textbook or available separately, Anatomy and Physiology Online brings A&P to life!
- More than 300 full-color illustrations, photographs, and micrographs show anatomic structures, physiologic concepts, and disease processes, making learning more visual and engaging.
- Over 150 state-of-the-art, full-color animations with narration clarify anatomic and physiologic processes and show underlying structures and functions, such as pulmonary circulation, events of the cardiac cycle, and sensory and motor pathways of the central nervous system.
- More than 300 interactive exercises reinforce key concepts and provide immediate feedback with activities such as identification, image association, flash cards, crosswords, and sequencing.
- Lesson quizzes and module exams assess your understanding of the content and provide immediate feedback.
- Cardiac and respiratory audio segments allow you to hear actual heart and lung sounds, including murmurs, friction rubs, crackles, and wheezes.
- Complete glossary of terms includes definitions and audio pronunciations to facilitate mastery of key terms and concepts.
- Learning objectives focus your attention on the most important points for each lesson.
- Reading assignments from the text are closely aligned with the content and activities in each online lesson.
- NEW! Updated content in the Circulation of the Blood, The Male Reproductive System, and The Female Reproductive System modules matches the revisions in Patton’s Anatomy & Physiology textbook.
- NEW! New animations are also added to the three updated modules.
1. Organization of the Body
2. Chemical Basis of Life
3. Anatomy and Physiology of Cells
5. Skin and its Appendages
6. The Skeletal System
7. The Muscular System
8. The Nervous System
9. Sense Organs
10. The Endocrine System
12. The Cardiovascular System
13. The Lymphatic System
14. The Immune System
15. The Respiratory System
16. The Digestive System
17. Nutrition and Metabolism
18. The Urinary System
19. Fluid and Electrolyte Balance
20. Acid-Base Balance
21. The Male Reproductive System
22. The Female Reproductive System
23. Growth and Development
24. Genetics and Genetic Diseases
Kevin T. Patton, PhD, Professor Emeritus, Life Sciences,St. Charles Community College Cottleville, MO Professor of Human Anatomy & Physiology Instruction (HAPI adjunct) Northeast College of Health Sciences Seneca Falls, NY, Frank B. Bell, DC, MSHAPI, Adjunct Assistant Professor MS in Human Anatomy & Physiology Instruction (MSHAPI) Program Northeast College of Health Sciences Seneca Falls, NY, Terry Thompson, MS, MSHAPI, Professor Emeritus of Biological Sciences Wor-Wic Community College President Emeritus - HAPS Salisbury, MD and Peggie L. Williamson, PT, DPT, MS, MSHAPI, University of Mary Hardin DPT Program Baylor in Belton, TX Bellah Therapies, LLC Harker Heights, TX