Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for Perry’s Maternal Child Nursing Care in Canada(eCommerce Version), 3rd Edition
Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing - Next Generation
Sherpath is a personalized teaching and learning technology built specifically for healthcare education. Designed for the way students learn today, Sherpath delivers interconnected course content and tools in a single interface that integrates into existing learning management systems. Sherpath’s simple, seamless, and supportive environment saves time and provides meaningful learning analytics to drive outcomes for students, educators, and administrators.
- Built for Your Schedule: Sherpath matches your studies to the time you have available. If you have ten minutes while you wait in line, Sherpath can deliver a quiz of exactly what you need to know next in that amount of time.
- Engaging, Digital Experience: Sherpath brings learning to life by presenting core content in a digital environment and complementing it with videos, images, audio and quizzes.
- Learning for Your Style: Sherpath is designed to appeal to diverse learners. It’s more than book content in a digital format. Sherpath’s content is designed from the ground up with a digital learning environment in mind that offers video, simulations, and more.
- Focused on What You Need: Have you ever asked, "What’s on the test?" Sherpath prepares you by tailoring your experience with customized quizzes to help you prioritize your study based on the most relevant and timely topics.
- Confidence Boost: Having the right knowledge to pass an exam is one thing, but Sherpath helps give you the confidence you need to excel. Sherpath’s exam prep tools offer remediation to help fill in knowledge gaps post-exam and personalized learning tools along the way.
- Analytics to Know Where You Stand: One of the strengths of Sherpath is the knowledge it gives you about your own performance. Sherpath allows you to see areas or topics where you’re weakest, giving you actionable data to remediate and turn your weaknesses into strengths.
Lisa Keenan-Lindsay, RN, MN, PNC(C), Professor School of Nursing Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology Toronto, Ontario, Cheryl A Sams, RN, BScN, MSN, Professor Emerita, School of Health Sciences, Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology, Toronto, ON, Constance L. O'Connor, MN, RN(EC), Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Clinic, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, ON, Shannon E. Perry, RN, PhD, FAAN, Professor Emerita, School of Nursing, San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA, Marilyn J. Hockenberry, PhD, RN, PPCNP-BC,FAAN, Professor of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine; Director, Global HOPE Nursing, Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston, Texas; Bessie Baker Professor Emerita of Nursing Chair, Duke Institutional Review Board, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina, Deitra Leonard Lowdermilk, RNC, PhD, FAAN, Clinical Professor Emerita, School of Nursing, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC and David Wilson, MS, RN, C, (NIC), Staff PALS Coordinator Children's Hospital at Saint Francis Tulsa, OK
This product is available in the following formats: