Evolve Resources for Robbins & Kumar Basic Pathology, 11th Edition
- Includes fully updated clinical topics throughout.
- Features high-quality photomicrographs, gross photos, and radiologic images, as well as new artwork and over 150 new schematic diagrams that help summarize key or complex disease mechanisms.
- Contains a new Rapid Review section that uses bulleted summary boxes to deliver essential take-home messages and help you focus on the fundamentals.
- Includes tables of relevant laboratory tests for each chapter that link pathophysiology of disease and diagnostic testing.
- Highlights pathogenesis, morphology, and pathophysiologic content throughout.
- Features increased representation of diverse populations throughout the text, including clinical photographs of skin lesions in multiple skin types and a new section on the role of socially defined race in health disparities.
Vinay Kumar, MBBS, MD, FRCPath, Professor and Chairman, Department of Pathology, University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine, Chicago, IL, Abul K. Abbas, MBBS, Emeritus Professor, Department of Pathology, University of California San Francisco, Jon C. Aster, MD, PhD, Professor, Department of Pathology, Harvard Medical School; Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, Andrea T Deyrup, M.D., Ph.D., Associate Professor
Department of Pathology
Duke University Medical Center and ABHIJIT DAS, MD, Associate Professor of Pathology, Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi, India
This product is available in the following formats: