New adaptive learning technologies allow programs to move away from a one-size-fits-all learning approach.
- Creates a personalized learning experience for each student
Each time a student completes an exercise, the programs adapt based on their individual performance to address areas of weakness and move them toward content mastery at their own pace.
- Generates data and analytics for early interventions
Detailed results at the class and student levels allow you to quickly recognize students who are struggling and intervene sooner than ever before.
- Maximizes student learning efficiency
Adaptive programs manage each student’s individual learning path, taking the guesswork out of knowing which topics to study.
- Ensures students learn content and acquire knowledge
Based on brain science and sophisticated algorithms, adaptive tools deliver customized content to each student, enabling them to convert general information into personal knowledge and content mastery.
- Prepares students more effectively for lectures and course exams
Completing adaptive lessons and quizzes as homework allows students to come to class with the knowledge they need to actively participate in discussions and perform better on exams.
- Educates students using various methods and media
Adaptive lessons and remediation incorporate a combination of activities involving videos, animations, reading assignments, multiple-choice questions, audio clips, and more to appeal to all types of learners and engage different parts of the brain.
- Provides focused remediation based on each student’s performance
Instead of wasting time over-studying topics they’ve mastered or under-studying concepts they haven’t yet grasped, adaptive technology helps students focus on areas of weakness for more efficient remediation.
- Improves certification and licensure exam outcomes
Adaptive educational tools help students refine their knowledge and learn how to successfully dissect and tackle different question types, resulting in improved test-taking skills for licensure and certification exams.
- Increases student engagement with the material
Information is presented in small, manageable sessions using fun and interactive exercises that make students eager to learn.
- Saves faculty time and enables more meaningful interaction with students
Comprehensive data highlights class scores and mastery of content, enabling educators to modify class lectures and activities to address areas of weakness and tailor student interaction based on where they are in the learning process.
With all of these amazing benefits, adaptive learning is a great option for any program.