Elsevier makes it easy to request review copies and preview electronic products for adoption consideration.
Simply follow the steps below to get started!
- Visit the “catalog” in the link above and perform a search or browse by discipline to find products.
- For books or eBooks, click the “Request a Review Copy” button on the product page.
- For other electronic products, you can “Request a 30-day Trial” for adoption consideration. Or if you’ve already adopted the product, you can select “Request This Product Now.”
- Add all desired products to your cart and click “Redeem/Checkout.”
- Login or create an account, and complete the checkout process.
After submitting your information, your request will be reviewed to ensure that only verifiable instructors receive review copies or access to electronic products. Upon verification, you will receive an approval email and/or a fulfillment email notification that will include your account information.
To ensure you are able to access content as quickly as possible, and to reduce the environmental impact of printing and shipping a physical textbook, we will fulfill Elsevier eBook review copies when available