Anatomy and Physiology Online for The Human Body in Health and Illness, 7th Edition
Use this dynamic online learning resource to help your students master the basics of A&P! With modules corresponding to the chapters in Herlihy’s The Human Body in Health and Illness, 7th Edition, Anatomy and Physiology Online makes it easier to understand, remember, and apply essential A&P content. Interactive learning modules use hundreds of illustrations, narrated animations, and engaging activities to bring the textbook content to life. Showing how body systems function in health and illness, this self-paced course is ideal for diverse learning styles — especially for visual and hands-on learners.
- 21 highly interactive modules correspond one-to-one with chapters in Herlihy’s textbook, bringing content to life with a variety of engaging interactive learning activities, plus self-assessment quizzes and module exams to help students measure their understanding of the content.
- More than 300 full-color drawings, photographs, and micrographs simplify difficult concepts and complex processes, accurately depicting anatomy, physiology, and disease.
- More than 120 state-of-the-art, full-color animations with narration clarify anatomic and physiologic processes and provide a realistic graphic foundation of underlying structures and functions.
- More than 300 interactive exercises use a variety of engaging activities such as identification, sequencing, crosswords, and more to make learning easier and bring A&P to life.
- Complete glossary of terms includes definitions and audio pronunciations, facilitating mastery of key terms and concepts.
- NEW! Updated content reflects the latest content from Herlihy’s The Human Body in Health and Illness, 7th Edition.
Module 1: Introduction to the Human Body
Module 2: Basic Chemistry
Module 3: Cells
Module 4: Microbiology Basics
Module 5: Tissues and Membranes
Module 6: Integumentary System and Body Temperature
Module 7: Skeletal System
Module 8: Muscular System
Module 9: Nervous System
Module 10: Sensory System
Module 11: Endocrine System
Module 12: Blood
Module 13: The Heart
Module 14: The Blood Vessels and Circulation
Module 15: Lymphatic System and Immune System
Module 16: Respiratory System
Module 17: Digestive System
Module 18: Urinary System
Module 19: Water, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Balance
Module 20: Reproductive Systems
Module 21: Human Development and Heredity
Barbara Herlihy, PhD(Physiology), RN, Professor, School of Nursing and Health Professions,University of the Incarnate Word, San Antonio, TX
This product is available in the following formats: