Adaptive technology is easier than ever to implement into your curriculum. Check out the training and implementation tips below to help yourself and your students get started integrating EAQ today.
- Pre-Class Quizzing: Assign an EAQ quiz on a topic you plan to cover in a future lecture. Before class, check the quiz results and identify 3-4 questions where scores were the lowest and make those topics the focus of your lecture.
- Regular Dashboard Monitoring: The instructor dashboard in EAQ is an invaluable tool for tracking class progress, as well as individual student knowledge in content areas. Keep a close eye on the dashboard so you can quickly identify red flags — areas of weaknesses, high-risk students, topics that cause confusion — and intervene in a targeted and timely manner.
- Ticket to Class: Hold students accountable for coming to class prepared by assigning EAQ quizzes as a ticket to class. This allows you to monitor student preparation and helps ensure students have the basic knowledge they need to actively participate in class.
EAQ + HESI
Use HESI and EAQ together in your classroom to create a customized formative and summative assessment solution. It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
- Administer a HESI exam at any point during the curriculum.
- Evaluate the HESI summary report to identify gaps in understanding by class, cohort, or at the student level.
- Create and assign EAQ quizzes to the entire class or individual students to help close those gaps in understanding so they are ready for their next high-stakes exam.
Online Training and Implementation
Check out our on-demand learning resources for implementation tips, recorded webinars, tutorials, and more.