Thank you for attending National League for Nursing 2023
If you didn’t get a chance to stop by our booth, learn more about our featured products, award-winning authors and even connect with your rep to learn how these Elsevier solutions can help you improve program outcomes.
We enjoyed celebrating our world-class authors Linda Silvestri and Lora Claywell as they were inducted as fellows into the Academy of Nursing Education, and Diane Billings, Judith Halstead, and Donna Ignatavicius to help launch their exciting new fall editions.
Lora Claywell, PhD, RN, FAAN inducted into the 17th class of fellows in the prestigious Academy of Nursing Education
Donna Ignatavicius MS, RN, CNE, CNEcl, ANEF, FAADN, author of Medical-Surgical Nursing: Concepts for Clinical Judgment and Collaborative Care
- Sherpath Vantage—the all-in-one, course-based solution that provides everything you need to deliver a highly effective, interactive course experience — all on a single platform.
- Shadow Health® Digital Clinical Experiences™– high-fidelity, screen-based simulations that allow students to demonstrate and perfect their clinical reasoning skills through lifelike interactions with Digital Standardized Patients™
- Osmosis®– bite-sized, illustrated health education videos that are available on demand to promote active learning. A carefully curated collection of Osmosis videos is seamlessly integrated into Sherpath Vantage courses.
- Elsevier 360 for Nursing – offers the unique convenience of getting all your course materials from one trusted provider, resulting in a curriculum solution that is compatible, comprehensive, consistent and current.
- Featured Titles – The latest textbooks, references, and digital tools for your classroom, to prepare students for licensure and certification exams, as well as clinical practice.