Ensure your students' success from the moment they begin their studies until they take their advanced practice certification exams.
Elsevier’s Review & Testing for APRN combines proven HESI testing products with trusted Elsevier advanced practice nursing content to help students excel in your advanced practice nursing program and confidently pass their certification exam.
We offer a variety of valid and reliable exams for use throughout your curriculum and at the end of your program, enabling you to assess academic readiness, analyze students’ ability to apply concepts related to key clinical content areas, and evaluate their readiness for advanced practice certification exams.
DURING THE PROGRAM
HESI APRN Specialty Exams
Measure students' abilities to apply concepts related to the three separate comprehensive graduate-level courses as outlined by the latest APRN Consensus Model. Exams include:
- Advanced Pathophysiology, including general principles that apply across the lifespan
- Advanced Pharmacotherapeutics, including pharmacodynamics, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacotherapeutics of all broad categories of agents
- Advanced Physical Assessment, including assessment of all human systems, advanced assessment techniques, concepts, and approaches
END OF PROGRAM
HESI APRN Exit Exams
Assess students’ readiness for advanced practice certification exams. Exams include:
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Executive*
*The Nurse Executive exam, designed as a comprehensive exam for students in Nursing Administration, matches the American Nurse Credentialing Center (ANCC) revised criteria for the Nurse Executive certification exam.
We offer several security features such as randomization of questions, password protection, and IP address restrictions to give you complete control over your exams and the peace of mind that comes from knowing each exam will remain secure.